baker

"Vox Humana" > wrote in
news

> "Dave Bell" > wrote in message
> rea.net...
>> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Vox Humana wrote:
>>
>> > When you aren't making a wedding cake or your grandmother's 100th
>> > birthday cake or some other once in a lifetime item, then the worst
>> > that can happen is that you bake something akin to a dog biscuit.

>> No joke the My Goldens will do *anything* for bread-like snacks!
>> No bread goes to waste at my house...

> Our dogs will eat anything except citrus fruit and bananas.

That's funny... I've had numerous cats over the years but only *one* who
would practically kill for a banana. She didn't eat the banana itself,
but only chewed the peels beyond recognition! If she were at one end of
the house and I at the other peeling a banana, she'd be there in a split
second.

--
It's me, Baker!

When the Chips are Down,