Does It Matter

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Vox Humana wrote:

> I agree that I wouldn't like to eat scones made with skim milk and no other
> fat. But I think it is good to experiment and make up your own mind. When
> you aren't making a wedding cake or your grandmother's 100th birthday cake
> or some other once in a lifetime item, then the worst that can happen is
> that you bake something akin to a dog biscuit.

Hmmm, you've given me an idea. I make my dog biscuits. Maybe I can try
playing with scone recipes and cut out some of the fat to make them dog
biscuits.

I never thought about how different the dog biscuits I make are from the
human biscuits. Good comparison; dog biscuits are rather dry and lacking
in texture. Yes, I have eaten dog biscuits. 8^)

Don't send e-mail to