Gus

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...

> "Gus" > wrote in message

> Say Gus,
>
> What's with all the 3rd person refs, dude? Are you really Bob Dole?
>
> Jack

Gus should be that lucky! Problem is that Dole was a true hero and Gus is
only Gus... but his dog thinks he's OK. (smiling as this is written!) 3d
person is OK, too, for it seems like someone else is here talking about Gus
and saying nice things, too. Don't hear all that much good stuff from
others. (smiling again !).

Also... beats a bunch of the stuff I've read about Gus around here lately.
It is really tough to become negatively famous in so short a time! (still
smiling !)

Gus would fuss at you all once again to "behave" but it would probably do no
good to do that! (and Gus is still smiling... maybe even grinning... hard to
tell at my age !!! )

Wonder what Bob Dole would have done were he a Q-nut like Gus ???

Best to all,
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas