PATRICK D'ACRE

Aloha,

We, from the Blossoming Lotus Restaurant, in Hawaii, are presenting our
award winning lifestyle book, Vegan World Fusion Cuisine, combining ancient
wisdom with modern healthy eating recipes, in our college campaign. This
program is starting on your campus, in the next 2 weeks, and we'd like to
know how we can arrange for your bookstore to carry our book.

Please visit this site, and let us know how you handle new book
acquisitions:

http://www.veganfusion.com

Thank you from paradise,

Patrick Michaels

Recipes for a Peaceful Planet
"Chad Michael Mallett" > wrote in message
> Great Matt, I am happy for you man. If you need any advice, I'd be willing
> to help. I am a Vegan myself and have been one since I was 17. I am now

25.