Nexis

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> Smell my feet...
>
> Anyone begun to stock up yet on treats for the rugrats?
>
> How much to you get, what kinds... how many do you expect?
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

Well I always hated it when I got the cheap little candies...you know the
starlight mints, butterscotch hard candies, that stuff. I usually just buy
what I would have liked, and is on sale. So far I bought Junior mints,
KitKats, a variety mini bag (Snickers, Milky Way, Milky Way Midnight, and 3
Musketeers I think). I haven't gotten the Reese's yet, because if I don't
wait until just before Halloween, my husband and his brother usually will
sneak into them as often as they can get away with!

Halloween has always been a big thing around here. We decorate and make it
fun for the kids, if not a little scary! Also, we live within a couple
blocks of an elementary and a middle school, as well as a college, so we
usually have a pretty good turn out. Believe it or not, we get almost as
many college kids as youngsters!