Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan Simmons Bryan Simmons is offline

Default Meatloaf Appreciation Day

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 4:45:37 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 7:31:49 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> > > On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 17:01:33 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

> > > It's weird meat that's been made to grow way faster than is natural.
> > > The chickens also tend to have urine sores that, in the US, are hidden
> > > with bleach. Yumm!

> > You wouldn't eat even the most benignly raised chickens.
> >
> > --Bryan

> This is my very favourite "loaf", lol:
>
> https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...llywood%20loaf
>
> "Hollywood Loaf:
> The act of stimulating the penis in an effort to make it look as large as possible while still mostly flaccid, likely in anticipation of showing it off....
>
> Example: "Dude, Bryan wanted to skinny dip last night. Me being a grower and not a shower, you know damn well I gave myself a Hollywood Loaf before I got naked..."

Perhaps *** men focus on the size of flaccid penises. Nudists don't. You
are projecting. The differential between the size of a flaccid versus an erect
penis varies greatly. I'm certain that you, of all the folks here, know that by
experience, rather than just by intellectual knowledge. You are obviously
more interested in the size of my flaccid penis than I am.

--Bryan