Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_32_] Bruce[_32_] is offline

Default Meatloaf Appreciation Day

wrote:

> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 7:31:49 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 17:01:33 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > > wrote:

> > >I wasn't commenting upon the ethics, but only the eating experience.

> > It's weird meat that's been made to grow way faster than is natural.
> > The chickens also tend to have urine sores that, in the US, are hidden
> > with bleach. Yumm!

> You wouldn't eat even the most benignly raised chickens.
>
> --Bryan

This is my very favourite "loaf", lol:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...llywood%20loaf

"Hollywood Loaf:
The act of stimulating the penis in an effort to make it look as large as possible while still mostly flaccid, likely in anticipation of showing it off....

Example: "Dude, Bryan wanted to skinny dip last night. Me being a grower and not a shower, you know damn well I gave myself a Hollywood Loaf before I got naked..."