Space Cowboy

Thanks Kuri. I might find the taste more tolerable since there is a
version that is suppose to taste that way. This would make a better
iced tea. M*rr*ge Fr*r*s has a book in the stores for about $50.
Better have some free sample coupons. A couple of decades ago we had
a fashionable Parisian department store that sold a brand of expensive
tea called Fauchon. They were gold 1oz cannisters. Ring a bell?

Jim

"cc" > wrote in message >...
> Hi Space Cowboy,

not snipped but mowed down