Joe Ae

SG Brix,
It sounds very close, I am not sure why you need to wait for pressing. But
if you believe that the wine will improve then delay your trip if at all
possible. If not then press as normal but save the skins. Would they fit
in the freezer or cold storage. Then if necessary you have the option of
experimenting.
Joe

om...