Space Cowboy

I can buy Cherry Bancha and Cherry Sencha at our annual Cherry Blossom
festival. The scent is so strong I buy Cherry Bancha so change
mediocre too cheap. Next year I'll try the blossoms off my own trees
if there is no early freeze like the last two years. The teas I buy
have no blossoms and I've always suspected an industrial adulteration.
It's too sweet.

Jim