Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default REC: Hot German Potato Salad

On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 12:53:03 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 08:53:51 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Bruce wrote:

> >> I wonder how many Americans NEVER go to a restaurant.

> >I will guess that most smart Americans don't go to a
> >restaurant currently. Not eat-in or even take-out.

You need to get out more often, Gary. It's a shocking world out there.

> Indeed. We haven't eaten out since late February.

Tsk, tsk.

> >Before the virus mess, I would never eat in a restaurant
> >by myself. That was a bit weird to me.

> I wouldn't do that on my own either.

You need to get out more often, too. Maybe you and Gary can hold hands
and comfort each other when you next visit a restaurant.

I don't get this squeamishness for eating alone in a restaurant. Are y'all
terrified someone is going to look at you? Or embarrassed to be alone
at a restaurant? Do you think the world will view you as losers since you
don't have a dining partner?