Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_4_] Hank Rogers[_4_] is offline

Default Experiences and opinions on Breville Thermal Pro cookware?

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:56:42 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 07:52:33 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I've cooked on everything from a campfire to a professional stove,
>>> using every imaginable kind of cookware. I buy the tools that I prefer.

>>> Good for you. I cook steak on the grill.
>>>
>>> I cook well with what I have. I'm not asking you to replace your
>>> Revere. I just think it's crap.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Someone who knows how to cook can get fine results cooking/baking
>> anything in an empty coffee can... my mom baked great date nut loaves
>> in coffee cans... use a Swing-A-Way to cut through the bottom lid and
>> push out how much you want and make perfect round slices. Use the
>> plactic lids to keep it fresh longer.
>>
>> My favorite every day go to pots/pans are Farberware.
>> For fancier cooking nothing on the planet is finer than my voluptuious
>> PIAZZA Cookware.

> The planet? The universe!

Yes. By now, even an idiot dutchman should know that perfidious
Popeye only uses the finest shit in the entire universe.

When this man fries simple damn baloney, it must be special jewish
baloney. When he drinks water, it is filtered by the finest RO
filter in the universe, right in his basement.

Oh, did I mention ... everything is super sanitary ... almost
surgically sterile. And his old lady with her titanium knees can
play 97 rounds of golf and bicycle the entire state in one afternoon.

Also he has ****ed his aunt, mother-in law, plus a nun in the
vatican. And sailed the seas, cooking the finest vittles on the planet.