Siobhan Perricone

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:44:59 GMT, Hahabogus > wrote:

>"Tiger Lily" > wrote in :
>
>> sorry i missed you in chat... was fighting with the kidlets linux
>> machine...... arrrrrghhhhh
>>

>Won't catch me... Won't be back... too restricted a inviornment for me...If
>I got to be spoken for to go in somewhere, that isn't the place for me. To
>Country Clubish for me. With diabetes in my life that's more than enough
>rules/restrictions. Like Groucho Marks said I wouldn't let me be a
>member...
>
>Perfer #rec.food.cooking on vexnet...way more friendly don't have to stand
>around for 8-10 minutes while your security pass gets you entry into the
>"gated community"...2 or 3 of "us" are type 2....at rfc; Out in the real
>world.

Well, generally I agree, but to cut them some slack, they ARE on Undernet,
which was one of the first, and is probably still one of the biggest, IRC
networks out there. There are millions of people who use it every day (ok,
maybe just tens of thousands, but that's a lot anyway). But I prefer
smaller networks myself.

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,