Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_4_] Hank Rogers[_4_] is offline

Default I had to take my Leaf back into Carson's...

Je�us wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 18:04:02 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 7:48:06 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> "well earned"?Â* So it was a BS story and you ****ed up your car again.
>>> Got it.

> It appears that way.
>
>> Nope, got it fixed mo
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/KzpV8RRg/7-30-2...maged-Leaf.jpg
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Now I can hit speed bumps at speed! :-)

> I'm still trying to understand how another car caused that damage,
> John.
>
> What part of their car hit your car? It must have been a very unusual
> type of car to cause that damage so low on your car. It's at the same
> level as your 14"(?) tyre. What type of car has a leading edge that
> low?
>
> Surely you noticed what kind of car hot you? What kind of car was it?
>
> It looks more like you've reversed into something.
>
> I'm guessing you'll not respond to these questions...

Shit, it had to be the Joker driving a stolen Batmobile.

Or the neighbors near 3068 bellerive stole Baby II fartbox and
rammed the leaf. They also caused him to wreck into his flophouse
earlier.

But it still burns ZERO GASOLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!