Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pamela Pamela is offline

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On 02:07 29 Jul 2020, Mike Duffy said:
> On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:14:25 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>>
>> You haven't been here for a while for me to mention it.

> I just checked, and the past 3 weeks I posted about 40 messages.
> That's about 2 per day, with a max of 4 days 'absence' last week.
>
> Notwithstanding those here who feel compelled to follow-up to every post,
> you should not forget that most people read much more posts than they
> write.

You may find it surprising but I don't notice every post you make. It also
may be that I don't visit here on a regular basis and saw your note on an
occassion when I did. I don't think it's a moral issue that you receive a
reply after a couple of weeks.

>> You seemed to be rather overthinking it in that thread.

> Well, I had already pretty much embarked on the whole affair with the
> idea that my complaint would be addressed only if someone at ES knew
> enough of the technical matters to know that a fix or work-around could
> be done with minimum effort. I was thus 'overloading' my side of the
> dialogue with as much testing & other legwork as seemed reasonable in
> order that someone might be able to suggest a quick fix.
>
> Perhaps I should ask Steve for help. I seem to recall that he has a
> somewhat special rapport with the guy who runs ES.

Worked for me in my post higher up this thread.