Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mike Duffy[_5_] Mike Duffy[_5_] is offline

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:14:45 +0100, Pamela wrote:

> By the way, after all that trouble you had getting X-Face to work on
> Eternal September, why don't you use it?

Some technical glitch. I can make it work with other news servers or
other news clients. I prefer pan for more important reasons. The
consensus in the ES support group is that it's free, so I shouldn't
expect anyone to do very much about fixing it, given that it is
essentially a cosmetic vanity.

Have you been stalking me there? It seems like a tad of digging into
posts over two months old.