Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pamela Pamela is offline

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On 14:50 26 Jul 2020, Mike Duffy said:

> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:59:25 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>
>> Truly amazing. Do you know what caused all that?

> Probably someone going out of his/her way to try to get others to resume
> or replay an old vendetta. Trolling at it's finest, Pamela.

I didn't read it as trolling but more of a crazed out of control outburst.

As you replied, I Googled to see the background. Seems alt.fan.scarecrow
thought of this matter that "There is nothing more lovely than the threats of
legal kookery" but little more.

It's a pity Google Groups doesn't now work as well as Deja News did before
they took them over or we could see more context.

By the way, after all that trouble you had getting X-Face to work on Eternal
September, why don't you use it?