Space Cowboy

Floral scents in most cases mask a non descript tea. Most smell great
but taste flat. Japanese Cherry Blossom is usually matched with
mediocre bancha. It is harder to find a fragrance and good tea. I
recently found Osmanthus and traditional hand rolled whole leaf
oolong. Nice. I just started buying dried flowers and adding them to
my teas.

Jim