Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leo[_4_] Leo[_4_] is offline

Default Sunday night....... roast beef on the gas grill

On 2020 Jun 29, , Sqwertz wrote
(in article >):

> Every reat cook uses foil for something. Which explains why Sheldon
> doesn't.

I use aluminum foil nearly every day. I tear off a six inch wide portion,
fold it in half, and put utensils that Im using on it. I tear off a
paper towel sized piece and use to season meat or a longer piece to season
ribs. I wrap cooked meatloaf and other foods in it for the fridge. I put it
on cookie sheets when cooking meat on them in the oven to contain meat
juices and ease cleanup. Ive even been known to heat up meatloaf in the
oven wrapped in it and cover turkey areas when they are browning too much.
I go through about 400 ft. of regular Reynolds Wrap per year. Oh! And it's
a must for my handmade tinfoil hats!

leo