Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default DISH TV

DISH TV Wins by Light Years. All Basic channels (180) are HD. System
has more features than we will ever use. Best part is it's half the
price of cable, saves us $104 a month.
The dish is mounted on a low post, some 4' high, dish is 25" Diam,
about the size of a large pizza, hardly noticeable. There are
packages with more channels but we'd never find time to watch them
all. Dish TV is fantastic.
We don't watch much TV... I watch Guy's triple D but mostly as a
travelogue. My wife watches those Alaskan Oil Drilling and GOLD
MINING shows, and we both like Naked and Afraid.