Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default Sunday night....... roast beef on the gas grill

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:26:28 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 12:06:58 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> I have a 125' roll of
>> heavy duty Reynolds Wrap in a cupboard that's missing maybe 20', it's
>> dated 1982 when I first opened the carton. It's been so long since I
>> used any I can't remember what for but I do know it wasn't for
>> anything cooking related, likely something artsy craftsy.
>>

>I like aluminum foil if I have something to cover and I don't have a lid
>for that dish. Usually something I've prepared and am going to give it
>to someone. Some baking pans I will cover with foil for ease of clean up.

I use cheapo plastic containers for storage or giving... if they give
them back fine, if not no noticeable loss. I'd much rather reusasable
plastic containers than Aluminum foil.