Old 27-06-2020, 12:24 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Peter Flynn Peter Flynn is offline

Default Does this work?

On 15/06/2020 22:05, Justin Jason wrote:
Hello,
I like this group and this is my first post. I usually just read what
is interesting. But I have one question, my neighbour bought this
product and she recommended to me but I would like more
recommendations to be sure. She said it is really famous product so
maybe someone here heard and know more about it. I will post link
here and if anyone have some info to help me decide to buy that would
be really nice. I have read only good reviews but you never know.
This is the product:
[snip]

My apologies if this is not appropriate but I really need help

The only help this **** needs is from a mortician.