Old 02-12-2003, 03:46 AM
Greykits

Default I want to make a cook book.

I want to make a cook book.
Just a small simple children's cook book, maybe 25 recipes that will be
submitted by family members. I'll make about 10 copies. This is to be a
simple project, nothing too major, but I would like it to look nice. I will
probably take it to an office supply store to have it bound.
Any suggestions on the best program to use to put my little cook book
together?
Would Master Cook be the way to go for me?
Thanks!
~Kat

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if
were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be
classified
and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath

When my first nephew was born, I made a little book for him. It was called
Ignace's Garden and I wrote it when I was in high school. My creative writing
teacher said it was existentional, lol. I did the drawings and text on pages
that could be folded into book form. My boyfriend (husband now) and I sewed
the pages together and made a fabric cover for the book. I don't know if this
is a valued possession of Jeffrey's now, but he is a real gentleman and a new
father and I'm proud of him.

rharps.com