Greykits

Default I want to make a cook book.

>I want to make a cook book.
>Just a small simple children's cook book, maybe 25 recipes that will be
>submitted by family members. I'll make about 10 copies. This is to be a
>simple project, nothing too major, but I would like it to look nice. I will
>probably take it to an office supply store to have it bound.
>Any suggestions on the best program to use to put my little cook book
>together?
> Would Master Cook be the way to go for me?
>Thanks!
>~Kat
>

>"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if
>were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be
>classified
>and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath

When my first nephew was born, I made a little book for him. It was called
Ignace's Garden and I wrote it when I was in high school. My creative writing
teacher said it was existentional, lol. I did the drawings and text on pages
that could be folded into book form. My boyfriend (husband now) and I sewed
the pages together and made a fabric cover for the book. I don't know if this
is a valued possession of Jeffrey's now, but he is a real gentleman and a new
father and I'm proud of him.

rharps.com