Cwdjrx _

Thanks for the tasting notes. I have both the 82 and 83 La Chapelle. The
83 was holding well in the not too distant past. I have not had the 82
in a long time. You served as a guinea pig for me so that I know I do
not have to rush to drink up the 82 :-) .

I have not had the 82 La Lagune. I still have a bit of the 66. It is
becoming rather dry and a bit long in tooth, but still drinks fairly
well.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.