Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_4_] Hank Rogers[_4_] is offline

Default Remember when ?

Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/28/2020 11:21 AM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> Microwaved bread...
>>>

>> With dead cow.
>>

> And yet I believe it when it is said they taste like fresh.* Not
> much to brag about.

Mcdonalds have never been very good in my opinion. They have become
even worse. These days, most of the other burger places aren't much
better, but none are any worse (that I know of). The last McD I
went into was near da Loo, because nothing else was available at
the interstate exit I stopped at. Fifty years ago, burger king was
decent, but hasn't been worth a damn in the last 20 years.

If you're in the south, jacks aren't too bad (Note -- don't confuse
with jack-in-the-box, extremely shitty). Steak & shakes were OK
before they died out.

None have hamburgers worth buying in bulk for the freezer. Even
combat C-rations were better.