Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Dover Sole!

On 5/20/2020 2:04 PM, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 12:50:39 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> I never run the washer or dryer without being home and closeby... at
>> times washer fill hoses burst and dryers have lint fires.
>>

> I don't go off anywhere and leave either one running. But I do use those
> stainless steel wrapped water hoses for the washing machine. They will
> not guarantee them to not burst as there has only been one incident of
> them actually failing. But it's the only time I've read about one bursting.
>
> The dryer is not left to run with no one in attendance either. But I am
> scrupulous about cleaning that lint filter.

True, but I was talking about apps and "smart" appliances. I don't
leave the house with the washer or dryer running. I have an attachment
that fits on my vacuum cleaner hose for cleaning out the dryer vent.
And yes, I clear the dryer filter every time I put anything into it.

I was merely commenting about the people who think they need an "app"
for everything. Common sense would tell you, when you put the laundry
in the washer, add detergent and start the washer. Who the hell needs
an app for that?!

Jill