Geoffrey Bard

Yes, milk chocolate is a good source of zits, but I've been zit-free since I
converted to only eating dark chocolate. Typical dark chocolate has just a
few ingredients: cocoa powder and perhaps cocoa butter; sugar; vanilla; and
perhaps soy lecithin as an emulsifier. Some dark chocolates only have cocoa
powder and sugar. The taste varies widely because of the type of cacao bean
and the processing methods (fermentation, roasting, etc.).

Instead of regular grocery-store cocoa powder, which is usually Dutch
processing (treated with alkalki to reduce the acidity), I've been
interested in finding a cocoa powder that is not Dutch processed. Anyone
know of a source? I haven't looked for it seriously yet.

Geoff