PENMART01

>Dave Smith writes:
>
>Nuki Mouse wrote:
>
>> Since when does Ugly = Un-eatable or bad tasting?
>> Is a catfish not even more ugly (IMO)
>> Ever seen a grouper? It is a very tasty fish and is FAR uglier than any

>carp.
>
>I don't know about a catfish being uglier than a carp, but have a look at a
>monkfish sometime. Now that is a disgusting looking fish, but it tastes
>great.
>A lot of people are turned off by eels, but they are very tasty. Good smoked
>eel is a real treat.

I've met a lotta ugli people. I'd much rather eat smoked fish than some of the
idiot uglis I've met smoked.... I mean like some people are so friggin' ugli
they'd make an eel puke. Like some folks will pay thousands of dollars for
sturgeon roe, and no fish is uglier. Yet sturgeon is the best eating there is.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon