Ian Hoare

Salut/Hi Dale Williams,

le/on 24 Sep 2004 01:09:14 GMT, tu disais/you said:-

>I actually had Indian food 2 nights in a row-

Lucky devil! The only way I ever get to eat indian food two days in a row is
when I make a batch of four or five dishes up, and we eat them until they're
finished. We're suffering from a certain amount of withdrawal at the moment,
as we can't serve Indian food to punters - err clients, and we've hardly had
time or energy to do any proper cooking for ourselves since May.

>with friends, a place where owners are from Malabar coast. We had some Chera
>Rajya courses, as well as some "standard Indian" dishes. I went with water, as
>I didn't feel like beer. I hate lassi.

Yet another thing we have in common.

> But the great thing about about a decent $8 bubbly is it won't clash horribly with spice, and it's
>cold.

Perfectly true, and $8 is not a lot to blow anyway. I would be with you and
drink beer or water - even if I bought the table some fizz.

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare