Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Sourdough for Sanity

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 01:30:26 -0700 (PDT), hutchndi
> wrote:

>Can't find flour anywhere, I had to order a 50 pound bag from bakers authority. Showed up on my doorstep in a few days, not bad, just hope that Carl's folks keep sending out those starter packs through all this.

That's doing it up right!
FWIW, my own dried starter (originally San Francisco) took the better
part of a week of gradual feeding to fully wake up.
Made the sponge stage this morning; gonna give it a full 24 hrs
fermenting time at room temp, and bake tomorrow.
In these strange times, SWMBO hasn't made the usual grumbles about me
playing with flour in the kitchen!