Posted to rec.food.sourdough
[email protected] ingerevans.ie@gmail.com is offline

Default Sourdough for Sanity

On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 4:30:27 AM UTC-4, hutchndi wrote:
> Can't find flour anywhere, I had to order a 50 pound bag from bakers authority. Showed up on my doorstep in a few days, not bad, just hope that Carl's folks keep sending out those starter packs through all this.

Flour very hard to find here too! Luckily we live in an area with a lot of Amish and Mennonites.. I found big bags of WW flour and a 1 lb. block of yeast at one of their stores... had to drive out in the country a little ways, ..but they are apparently not being cleaned out as rapidly as the regular grocery stores! I felt very lucky!