Hunt

In article >, says...

>Hi All,
>I ask this question every year about this time because
>I like to serve Pinot Noir with the traditional (USA)
>Thanksgiving turkey meal. If it was just me, I'd just pop
>a cork on a Rex Goliath 47lb. Rooster and call it good.
>Hovever, I would like to serve something better to my guests.
>
>Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
>TIA,
>Dick

Dick,

Just above your price point, you might want to look into Acacia Central Coast
PN. It is a CA fruit-bomb, but a polished one. Costco usually has it for US$
18/btl. There is also a SV Beckstoffer PN, as well, but it goes for about US$
50. I can't say that it's worth the difference, but I did put in 6 btls. I
usually lay the Acacia down for about 1 yr, though it is very nice upon
release.

Hunt