PENMART01

> LM monarch writes:
>
>I'll be in Toronto, Canada in a couple weeks with some time on my hands.
>What would people recommend doing/seeing/eating while there?
>Can't be anything very expensive tho, we'll be on a budget.
>We'll have a car, but would prefer to use public transport, and we'll be
>staying in a hotel not too far from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.

Don't really need any steenkin' transport in Toronto other than good walkin'
shooz.

Begin he http://www.stlawrencemarket.com

The St. lawrence Market is a wonderful place to garner ones meals; a little of
this, a little of that, choices from the various stands.... eaten while
browsing, eaten in a town park, or brought back to your room in a brown paper
sack... spectacular sausages, cheeses, fruits, breads, wines... what more do
you need.

That said, Toronto's high-end ($$$) restaurants are pretty disappointing, stick
with the family-style (¢¢¢) joints.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon