Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Champagne, Pinot Noir, Gamay, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay

On 2/24/20 3:50 PM, DaleW wrote:

> With salmon crudo, the 2014 Servin €śLe Clos€ť Chablis Grand Cru. This is pretty good Chardonnay, but maybe a disappointment for a "14 Clos. Clean grapefruit and lemon, touch of beeswax, maybe a little light in midpalate. B

That's a bit disappointing. I've really liked what I've had from
Servin, but then again I don't buy GC any more, sticking to PC and
village-level.

As always, thanks for the interesting notes!
Mark Lipton

--
alt.food.wine FAQ: RIP cwdjrx