Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default High-Fructose Corn Syrup

On 2020-02-15 6:03 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 12:39:11 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>>> I could go to Starbucks but I won't do that on general
>>> principle.

>> Nothing that's run by Italians, Greeks, Vietnamese etc?

> I don't got no problem with the folks that run Starbucks - unless, of
> course, they're white people. I don't trust those guys!

That's interesting because I am reluctant to use charge cards and bank
cards in businesses run by certain ethnic groups. My concerns are based
on my knowledge of people in those groups being involved in scams
whereby they use information grabbed electronically to scam users. I
might be accused of being racist for my attitude, even though some of
those groups are white.