Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default Leftover chicken recipes

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:23:47 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:13:08 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:20:49 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Yes, fajita is food but fajita as in wrapping the meat in a fajita is false.
>> >Crusty Kruller stated to wrap the meat in a fajita. My fault for not
>> >explaining more thoroughly.
>> >>

>> yes I meant to say wrap in AS a fajita and not in a fajita, but I mean
>> seriously you are going to pick nits of something like that. In fact
>> you and a few others go on your nitpicking for no other reason than
>> for the hell of it or because you are just so incredibly bored that
>> picking nits is the highlight of you day. So what does that say about
>> you?
>>

>Yes, when you make false and stupid statements I'm going to nitpick your
>statements like a buzzard picking bones on a dead carcass. Watch your
>step Crusty Kruller.

I made no false statements, what I said is accurate just incorrectly
worded.
Saying that someone is making a false and stupid statement implies
intent and there was no intent.

Then again you are STILL trying to nitpick over nothing AGAIN so
there seems to be a repetitive problem.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____