Posted to rec.food.cooking
Still Bud Still Bud is offline

Default Leftover chicken recipes

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:20:49 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>Yes, it is and for those of us who despise that nasty taste in foods do not
>eat it. Pico de gallo is a prime example of cilantro being used to ruin a
>dish. Coriander s.e.e.d. (thankfully) is a completely different flavor.

I was born, raised, and lived most of my life in San Diego County.

I dislike most Mexican food, especially fast food (AND refriednbeans),
but I LOVE real (home made) tamales, and quesadillas, but little else.

Can't say I have ever used cilantro, but have seen it used lots.