Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default High-Fructose Corn Syrup

Bruce wrote:
> True. I just didn't realize "tea" means sweet, cold and a lot of it to
> y'all. And I don't understand why people don't change their ways
> knowing that half the country has diabetes. You're like lemmings,
> cluelessly wobbling towards the abyss.

in the south, yes, up north here you get iced tea
or hot tea and if you want sugar in it you can put
it in yourself.

i don't drink tea nearly as much now as i used to
before when i was addicted to caffiene, but as the
years went by i found out how much better i slept
without having caffiene and how little was an
addictive dose (half a cup of weak coffee two to
three days in a row).

songbird