Uranium Committee

"James Silverton" > wrote in message >...
> "Dale Williams" > wrote in message

Wines made from European grapes go best with European dishes. The
dishes of other cultures in which wine-drinking was not traditional,
are generally, though not always, unsuited for accompaniment with
wines made from European grapes. Alcoholic beverages of other sorts
are made to accompany them (beer, saki, or whatever).