That One Guy

> > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > - Matt

> =======================
> Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of animals
> deaths in the US every year.
>
> Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
> might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm sure
> you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey my
diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs? Organicly
Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which "Purposely
Causes death".

No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to a
group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be attacked
by you.

Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can try...

I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is okay,
I think you're trying to convince yourself.

Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health tips
from you.
- Matt