Kent H.

Also, it's very hard to find an injection cured raw ham that you "smoke
cook" in the barbecue. If you barbecue almost all cured and smoked ham
you are essentially warming up something that is already cooked. You
don't gain much. Because of the anatomical nature of pork leg it's
almost impossible to cure it by other than injecting it. Therefore it's
not something you can accomplish at home. Following that you smoke and
cook in the usual barbecue fashion.
One of the few uncooked cured hams around is Burgers Smokehouse Ozark
Ham. Look at:
http://www.smokehouse.com/burgers.nsf/d4cfaba07ae6a652862566b7004faa5f/f96d7e909b2c7a98862568f5006b682e!OpenDocument