Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_11_] Ophelia[_11_] is offline

Default Shattered oven door.

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 12:11:09 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:09:53 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:30:26 PM UTC-10,
> wrote:
> >> On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:45:14 -0800, "Julie Bove"

> >I would strongly recommend not getting an airfryer. Unless you're cooking
> >for one, the size of the cooking chamber greatly reduces its usefulness.
> >I don't cook a large quantity of food but the size of my air fryer is
> >frustratingly small. If, however, you like to fiddle and fuss with your
> >food and cooker and enjoy babysitting your food as it's cooking, I
> >suppose you might find the air fryer satisfying.

> We cook for 2 and the air fryer is big enough. Maybe in your country
> portions are different?

I suppose I'd be more motivated if I was afraid to death at the idea of
frying food in oil. As it goes, I don't need the fussiness and aggravation.
Frying food in oil is messy and scary but the results are unbeatable.

===

I have basket airfryers but then I got an airfryer oven and the others
hardly get a look in.