Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 17:55:35 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-10-12 5:41 p.m., wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 14:31:14 -0700 (PDT), Thomas >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This is a nice post.
>>> Did meatloaf, cheesy scalloped potatoes with garden parcely.
>>> Meatloaf...3 lb 80 round
>>> Bread was a half box of chicken stuffing stuff
>>> 2 eggs
>>> 1 tbs crushed garlic
>>> Half cup parm cheese
>>> Bread looked low so added a cup or so of seasoned panko.
>>> Squirt a half cup ketchup into everything.

>> A 1/2 cup of ketchup on everything means everything tasted like shit
>> (TIAD)
>>

>Bullshit. I rarely use ketchup, but I consider it a essential ingredient
>for meat loaf, and that is one of the few things for which I use ketchup
>as a condiment.

Your reading comprehansion is crippled... a 1/2 cup of ketchup on
*EVERYTHING* IS TIAD!!! With that much ketchup on meat loaf it may as
well be made of Ken-L-Ration. I shappen to like Heinz red but only in
some instances, perhaps a small schmear on a slice of meat loaf but
NOT half a cup. Perhaps Canucks have no concept of what's half a cup.