Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default It's only $4.99. But Costco's rotisserie chicken comes at a huge price

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 10:15:44 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>>> Hmmm... I bought it twice. Once on the bone. Once off. Nobody would eat it.
>>> said it had a weird flavor. I don't like chicken so I didn't try it.

>> LOL! Julie! How can we NOT love her?
>>

>Of course she doesn't like chicken. That's why she bought it, nobody
>would eat it and she didn't try it. LOL
>
>Jill

I doubt she read beyond the title. The article was really about being
their own supplier and the way they and perhaps others in the future
are approaching their animal meat supply.
It was a given she (they) wouldn't like it. Her palate is DOA and she
cues others how to respond to the food in her house. IMO
Janet US