Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
(Kompu Kid) wrote:

> He operates an Italian restaurant so I assume he knows what he is
> saying.

Don't bet on it.

> Has anybody else run into cooking pasta this way?
> Deguza

Sounds like Rice-a-roni Noodles Parmesan or something. Or a Hamburger
Helper recipe. If I'm cooking short macaroni (shells or elbow macs), I
have been known to bring the pot of water to a boil (3 quarts or so) and
dump the mac in, give it a stir, and take it off the heat, cover it and
let it sit for 10 minutes or so before coming back to drain it and use
it.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 9-22-04; Fairs Fare tab.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."