Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Breakfast today.

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 2:01:19 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> The only thing I have to do manually each month is push money from my
> checking account to my credit card to cover that month's balance. From
> the comfort of my home computer.
>
> I pay some stuff in cash (restaurant tabs, for example), so 95% might be
> about right.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

For ME, banking and paying bills online or having them automatically deducted
from my checking account is the greatest thing since sliced bread. No
expensive stamps to buy (that's another money saver!) and no making sure a
bill in mailed well before its' due date to not incur late charges. Not
having to get out in nasty winter weather to drop stamped bills off at the
post office is simply great.

I found out long ago to not let the postman pick up any letters/bills from
my house if I wanted them to arrive at their destination in a reasonable
amount of time.