Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Breakfast today.

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 11:06:47 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> " wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's ALWAYS your excuse, "I was teasing." That half-
> > assed apology has gotten old.

> Yoose are just stupid and don't realize that it's true. I tease
> here all the time and have for years. That's what people here (in
> real life) do. Don't be such a plaster-of-paris ass woman.

*YAWN*

> > > The few times I stayed in bed until 6 or 7 (just being lazy) I
> > > always felt like I had just wasted the best part of the day. Oh
> > > well.
> > >

> > Oh well is right. Because you think it you've ruined the best part of the
> > day doesn't mean the rest of us feel that way.

> Never said that and you know it. It ruined my day but no one here
> cares about your day or mine. Just a personal thing.

Then quit calling people lazy asses because they don't jump out of the bed
when you do.

> > Boo-hoo, poor Gary has to wait in line or wait until a business is open
> > because they don't open when the sun rises for his convenience.

> Definitely boo-hoo for poor Gary but I deal with it then put it
> all behind me. Why does that bother you so much? I tell a bit of
> my personal feelings and you go all bitch on me. Definitely have
> turned into an old biddy. Bruce isn't so dumb afterall. Guess
> life has treated you badly and now you're old, alone, and bitter
> about how it's "just not fair."

There you go on a tangent. We don't get up when you do, we don't shop when
you do, we don't go to the bank when you do so we're all lazy asses. But
when you're called on your judgmental attitude then you come back with "I
was only teasing" then you get defensive and start calling people biddies,
stating they are 'old, alone, and bitter.' You're still the same asshole
I called you months ago.

> > > Worst of all is when I occasionally had to wait until 9 just to
> > > go to work. By time I got started I would think, "Damn, I could
> > > have all this done by now if I could have started by 6-7.
> > > ARRGHH!
> > >

> > Would you like a tissue?

> Yoose need a full service gardener, that's for sure.
> Your mean talk makes me laugh, yet sad for your miserable life.
> No one wants to be lonely you.

There you are with that same old lame ass winky smiley. You make me want
to puke.

> I would suggest maybe getting a pet ferret to keep you company
> but I won't. You would probably abuse the poor thing and make its
> short life miserable. Maybe you need to find GOD before you die.

I wouldn't have one of those weasels if you paid me. Drip. My life is too
full to live with a polecat.