Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default Breakfast today.

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 05:56:02 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 7:25:50 AM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > Perhaps you should use the ATM, which is always open.

>> This was my one or two time/year trip to 'inside' the bank
>> - transfer some money from one account to another
>> - deposit some checks
>> - order new 'box' of checks. Comes in a folder now.
>> I had misplaced my reorder form so needed to
>> talk to someone.
>>
>> A bit much for an ATM, I suspect.

>I can't recall if you can transfer money at an ATM. I always do it from
>my home PC. Deposits can be done at an ATM.
>
>You can order checks online. They don't have to come from your bank.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I can transfer money to and from accounts at an ATM, also to other
recipients. However I do it like you, from my computer, in fact all
my banking is online, I don't receive paper from them. When I was
away a lot I didn't care for statements etc sitting in the box for
maybe weeks.