Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Red beans AND rice

On 2019-09-14 11:53 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 9/14/2019 7:52 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

>> Â*Â* There is no line , Bruce just isn't happy unless he has something
>> to bitch about .
>>

> Most of us know the answer.Â* Notice he never posts about what he's
> cooked?Â* That's because he doesn't.Â* No glorious discussions about
> vegetables (raw or cooked) he's prepared for dinner.Â* He's not
> interested in food or cooking.

Nope. He is just here to snipe at everyone. He is childish enough to
nymshift to try to get past all the twit filters he knows he is in, a
person who does that is a shining example of a self acknowledged loser.
Now he is going to blow a fuse, torn between ignoring this comment to
prove me wrong or to nymshift and respond and to prove me right.