Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_3_] Hank Rogers[_3_] is offline

Default Red beans AND rice

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/58...eans-and-rice/

> I had heard that red beans and rice was a favorite of Louisiana housewives
> from many years ago and was cooked and eaten on Monday. Monday was wash day
> and could take many hours to finish. The beans were started in the morning
> and simmered most all day and did not take much attention but would be ready
> to eat by the time the husband come home from work.
>
> I had a _cup_ one time many, many years ago and it was absolutely lip smacking
> delicious!! The next day I had gas so bad I could not stand myself.

Yoose should have worked it off by ripping on da nordic! Eat beans,
get greased up and do that sexy ripping. Get naked except for a flap
style indian garment ... lets the gas pressure out, but prevents
spatter on da nordic.